Join us as a Supplier Performance Manager
- Take on a new role, where you’ll make sure that project deliverables remain on track and that operations are effectively engaged during change mobilisation
- We’ll look to you to analyse, assess and deliver projects and change initiatives and regulatory changes which will affect our systems and processes
- This is an opportunity to manage complex internal and external stakeholder relationships, as you make sure that the delivery aligns with customer and business needs
- As part of this role, you’ll be expected to travel to meet suppliers across the UK
What you'll do
As a Supplier Performance Manager, you’ll be analysing and interpreting how changes to the business operating model will impact existing procedures. You’ll provide recommendations and your expertise to a bank-wide stakeholder network, and you’ll be acting as an internal consultant to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Providing an analysis of performance against targets, identifying where improvements can be made
- Facilitating the development of new ideas and supporting the project management of your initiatives and change projects
- Understanding potential changes and translating these to business processes to establish the changes or improvements needed
- Planning and producing relevant policy related reports and MI and gathering and maintaining business critical MI to meet assurance and compliance objectives
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with relevant knowledge of regulatory frameworks and specialist systems. With strong communication skills, you’ll be able to build robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll also have experience in using project management methodologies, such as Prince 2 and P3M.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of FCA regulations for customers in financial difficulty
- Debt management experience or a background of working in debt recovery
- Good knowledge of process management and products relating to the business area
- An understanding of the customer product and service proposition
- An awareness of technology governance
- Experience in using business analysis tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of developing business and technical architectures