Job title- Customer Service Advisor
Hours- Temporary full time- Monday- Friday 9.30pm- 6pm
Start date- The role will be starting 19th October up until the 24th December with the potential to extend depending on client's requirements.
Hourly rate- £12.87 p/h standard rate. £13.87 after 8 hours and Saturdays. £14.87 on Sundays and Bank holidays
Interview dates- interviews will take place Wednesday 30th September, Thursday 1st October and Friday 2nd October times to be confirmed.
The Customer Service Advisor will be part of the front line customer service team dealing with customer enquiries, offering customers the highest level of service.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints concerning aspects of service delivery, ensuring full resolution.
- Deliver a professional telephone experience for our customers.
- Accurately input data in an efficient and timely manner.
- Build relationships with internal teams to resolve customer enquiries.
- Prioritise workloads and meet targets.
- To ensure customers receive regular call backs, and emails and are informed of outcomes of all investigations
- Ability to use different computer systems to maintain management information and enquiry/claim details
- Tenacity and confidence to see all enquiries through to full resolution
- Actively engage in continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and telephone skills
- Previous call centre experience, particularly in fast paced customer service environment
- Customer Handling Skills to support our customers
- Attention to detail with ability to input data accurately.
- Excellent use of different computer systems including Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel is a necessity
- Flexibility to cross skill across different teams
- Flexibility to cover the desk opening hours
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Able to problem solve
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Can use own initiative and work alone when required.
- Team player
- Contribute effectively at One to Ones and Work Time Listening and Learning sessions.